2014 Kinsmen Dream Home
1. $1,000 – Lynda Ashauer (#4295)
2. $1,000 – Leah Knapp (#3316)
3. $1,000 – Bob Clancy (#1661)
4. $1,000 – Pam Beatty (#1887)
5. $1,000 – Sandra Cassidy (#4691)
6. $1,000 – Kristina & Thomas Laughlin (#3947)
7. $1,000 – Dennis Robinson (#3341)
8. $1,000 – Angie Hodgkinson (#4264)
9. $1,000 – Dan Gibbs (#4808)
10. $1,000 – Angela Cyr (#2841)
11. $5,000 – McCoy Bus staff (#259)
12. $10,000 – Bernadette Pierson (#4851)
13. DREAM HOME – Amelia & Jon Miguel (#2572)
CONTRATULATIONS TO ALL OF THE WINNERS!
This year’s dream home is a spectacular example of what happens when you combine great location with superb craftsmanship and extraordinary features. Marques homes have outdone themselves and we think you will agree. Key features include:
– 1930 sq. ft. elevated bungalow
– stone and brick exterior
– spacious walk-out basement with 6′ patio door
– parkland on one side and the rear of the lot
– 3 bedrooms
– main floor laundry
– master with ensuite and walk in closet
– ensuite boasts granite counters, ceramic walk in shower with glass front, corner soaker tub and make up counter
– walk in closet benefits from a custom designed organizer
– hardwood and ceramic tile throughout
– custom kitchen with feature window, granite counters, large island, upgraded cabinetry complete with accent upper cabinet lighting
– kitchen, dining and great room feature incredible 11 foot tray ceilings with intricate coving – must be seen!
– upgraded gas fireplace in great room
– feature tray ceiling with coving in in foyer
– stainless steel fridge, stove, dishwasher, washer, dryer included
Marques Homes has been locally owned for over 25 years and its name is synonymous with superior quality. While V. Marques Construction Ltd. has experience in renovations and commercial buildings, our main specialty is building beautiful custom homes in Kingston Ontario and the surrounding area.
Our craftsmanship and dedication to the construction of every home that we build is reflected in the end result: your dream home.
The building process is made easier with the help of our enthusiastic team. Designing a plan for your dream home is not a daunting task but rather an enjoyable experience.
The president of Marques Homes, Virgil Marques, is involved in every aspect of the building process in order to ensure that each client is extremely satisfied with the end result. This personal dedication is part of the reason Marques Homes has been so successful in the Kingston community.
We are honoured to be considered one of Kingston’s most prestigious builders.